Kingston Brass KS3695MHS Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Hand Shower, Brushed Nickel/Polished Brass
A Roman tub filler is an excellent fixture that will both provide exceptional performance while boasting unsurmountable elegance within your home. The Magellan Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Hand Shower aids in a whole-body rejuvenation as it provides the perfect cascade of water at just the right temperature, guaranteed by its ergonomic triple lever handles. Rejuvenate both your soul and body with a well-deserved rejuvenation treatment with this product. A hand shower is also included for your convenience.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Deck Mount 5-Hole Installation
- Standard 1/2″ IPS Connection
- 7.0 GPM/26.5 LPM Spout Flow Rate at 80 PSI
- 1.8 GPM/6.8 LPM Hand Shower Flow Rate at 80 PSI
- 3-Lever Handles Meet ADA Guidelines
- Corrosion-Resistant Finish
About Kingston Brass:
Kingston Brass' primary mission is to become the leading provider of cost effective, high quality products in the plumbing community. Our focus has allowed us to grow by leaps and bounds in just a few years by identifying the key problems in manufacturing today and solving them. Kingston Brass produces high quality products ranging from kitchen, bath, and lavatory faucets to accessories such as diverters, towel bars, robe hooks, supply lines, and miscellaneous parts. With the low price, amazing stock times and quality products, you can rest assured that when you order a Kingston Brass product you will love every part of the experience, and it will last for generations to come.
|Dimensions||18.13 × 13.3 × 3.34 in|
|Country of Origin||
Brushed Nickel/Polished Brass
|Number of Handles||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
To return a merchandise, you must request an RMA - "Return Merchandise Authorization" from our return department with your order/invoice number and item/s you wish to return [within 30 days from the date of purchase]. There are some conditions, exceptions and acknowledgements you should know before hand so please read carefully to protect your rights.
- Merchandise has not been installed and everything must be in-tact as it came originally.
- You have obtained a RMA number - Return Merchandise Authorization from our Return Dept before shipping back the merchandise.
- You agree to pay shipping cost to ship back to us and 25% restocking fee base on the value of the returned merchandise.
Exceptions: You will not be charged for re-stocking fee if
- We shipped a wrong item to you. Merchandise you received is not what you originally ordered.
- Merchandise comes with a flaw (not caused by shipping) or defective [must claim within 7 days]. If it is a shipping damage, please have your tracking number readly and contact the shipping carrier directly to get faster solution.
If this is happening to you, please call our toll free 1-877-232-8238 for customer service representative to request an RMA and you will be instructed how to proceed the return. Usually, You will be asked to place another order [same merchandise only] as a replacement and will be credited back after the returned merchandise has been inspected for your claim. If you made invalid claim, it is considered you just get another order and you will not get your refund.
There are merchandises that are just too delicated or too bulky to handle the return. For this reason, they are sold as Non-returnable merchandises so please make sure they will work for your improvement project before purchasing. If you are not sure, we offer free technical assistant to help you made educated decision, simply call our toll free 1-877-232-8238. Common non-returnable products are: glass, ceramic, porcelain, such as toilets, sinks...etc. Bulky products such as: bath tubs, vanities, furnitures...etc.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.